Big thanks to Giselle @ Hard work Boulevard for thinking about me :).
Sorry for posting this so long after the nomination, but it always takes me a while to do these.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Facts about me
- I finally started using calendars effectively and it’s all because of blogging.
- I hate cold. Winter might look lovely, but the cold is horrible.
- I love snow. Snow is awesome (although I would prefer it to be warm) and each time a reasonable amount falls down I’m overjoyed. I simply can’t stop smiling while I’m walking through it. I’m catching the falling snowflakes in my hands even though I know they will melt as soon as I’ll touch them. And when there’s a big fluffy snow pile around I have to really restrain myself from jumping into it, unless it’s on my plot, then I’m not holding back :D.
- I’ve made myself a jar with book titles written on little pieces of paper, so I could randomly pick one and read. It was about two months ago. I haven’t used it yet.
- I think some of my new plants won’t survive till spring at home… I’m really bad with home plants. They are so stubborn, they will never tell me when they need water! 😉
- Apparently I haven’t read two books from Netgalley for so long that the publisher decided to gently remind me I should really consider doing so… Damn me and my need to grab all the books that look like a good read.
- I’m running out of facts about myself…