Look at that, I still have some unanswered tags from aaaages ago it seems appropriate to dust them off as a part of some spring cleaning ;). Since It’s finally getting warm outside and I had a nice fruit-filled breakfast today I’m gonna go with the fruitiest tag there is. I’ve been tagged twice for this one by Syc and Mari. Big thanks to both of you for thinking about me!
- Post the rules before starting and link back to this post as a reference for other bloggers.
- Part A: Answer each of the fruit questions (each fruit corresponds to a book!) & add pictures plus why you thought that particular book deserves that particular fruit if possible.
- Part B: Choose your favorite fruit (even if it is one of the fruits in part A). Come up with a question that we didn’t ask and answer it.
- Part C: Create your own smoothie from the fruits in Part A (imagine a Lemon-Tomato-Apple smoothie ~ yuck), and find a book that would correlate to your smoothie!
- Nominate as many and anyone that you think are deserving of this award but it would be nice if you nominated a minimum of 5!
- Notify your nominees of the nomination.
- The most important rule? Have fun and of course, keep it fresh!
1. Strawberries: Name the sweetest book you’ve read. (e.g. sweet in terms of the characters or if the story takes place in a sweet world… etc.)
I’ve got to say “Enchanted” because it’s so cute and sweet and adorable and I love it :). Continue reading “Keep it Fresh book Tag”