Finally the last month with winter picture :P. It’s true that weather varied this month, but it’s usual for March. Maybe it’s just me, but it seems to apply also to reading. I had good days and I had plenty days when I simply didn’t know what to read and I didn’t even want to.
In other words – I’ve read very little This month was almost as bad as January 😛
So what did I accomplish in March?
- I finished 15 books: 3 novels, 6 short stories, 1 audio, 5 graphic novels. Now this might not sound bad, but let’s see the page counts from the last months: January – 2085, February – 4288, March – 2351. See what I mean?
- But, to make up for all the unread pages and unlistened hours of unabridged audio books, I’ve listened to plenty of BBC dramas. The best were Pilgrim and Neverwhere. If you missed them, you ought to feel sorry. But they might come back in a year or two.
- I was approved for Maestro! I haven’t read Salvatore’s books in a while, but I loved them and Drizzt is one of my favorite characters! So excited!
Obviously, I’ve started reading it right away and completely dropped all other books, although it was hard to leave “Murder, Mystery & Dating Mayhem“.
- I’ve got my hands on The Wicked + The Divine. I’ve read all three volumes at one go :D. Review to come, for now I’ll just tell you I’ve got a love-hate relationship with these stories. The hate comes with each cliffhanger after every freaking volume!
- I’ve updated my 2016 Challenge page. It’s more or less current now and I had to change the Levels of acomplishement as I already exceeded the first level and that wasn’t the point :P. I might change them again later, but for now, well you can see yourself: 2016 reading challenge tracker
- I re-watched Pirated of the Caribbean 😀 and all Harry Potter stories. I HATE Umbridge! I had to turn the movie off and move on to the next to cool down. I watched it few days later :P. It’s not like I’m missing on a story, I know it anyway.
- I finished my Minecraft lighthouse, but I’m unable to show you the final image since our server is currently down. Here’s the close-to-the-end screenshot: