I want to thank Nya @ Nya Reads for this nomination!
A bit of an update:
I was also nominated by Alyssa @ Under Review
Thank you both a lot!! You are lovely and your blogs are great 🙂
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
- Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
The Original Questions
1. If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
Leonardo Da Vinci. Yes, I know Nya gave the same answer, but the man was a genius! I’ve read some of the books about him (some more and some less historical), seen his art and schematics for his other ideas. He was amazing!
2. What is your favorite book and why?
I really don’t like this questions. There are hundreds of books I like, many that I’d call my favorite. But OK, for today let’s choose Wiedźma opiekunka [Supreme Witch]. It’s awesome, funny and has great characters. I wish more of Gromyko’s books were translated to Polish and to other languages, so you guys could read it too.
3. Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why?
At the moment – Magnus Bane. Because he’s awesome 😀 Do I really need to give you reasons? Check out the Bane Chronicles.
What’s one book that made you cry?
The one that made me cry the most was “Loneliness on the Net“. Lovely story, but really sad. It made me cry many times.
Stay away from the movie though, not the best production…
What’s one book cover you’ve fallen in love with?
Just one? Let me think…
Oh yes! “Opowieści z Wilżyńskiej Doliny” [Tales from Wilżyńska valley – my translation, so it’s not perfect]. It’s lovely to look at and it’s lovely in touch :). Yea I know it might be kind of weird, but I love when covers have various structures, for example some raised writing, etc.
If you ever find this book in your language – read it!
What’s one book that made you laugh?
Pretty much any of the Discworld novels :). They are brilliant, funny and imaginative and I still have plenty to read. If I was to choose one, I’d go with the “Pyramids“.
- What is your favorite movie which takes place in space?
- If you could have any pet from any of the books you’ve read what would it be?
- What was the first book that kept you awake through the night?