OMG! I’m so happy 😀 You guys are amazing! I was so excited today when I’ve seen this new achievement message from WordPress.
200! And you know what? I even got my first e-mail follower last week :D. Thank you sweetie!
I think I should highlight some of the posts I wrote for the last four months. Since WordPress is pretty awesome when it goes to statistics I’ll just link up few of the posts you guys liked most:
- 8 tips on how to make your blog better – I admit, I kind of counted on this one 😀 I hope some people found my tips useful
- Top 5 Wednesday – banned books – well naughty you! To tell you the truth most of the Top 5 posts get a lot of attention and I admit I liked reading those posts too, they show what books people treasure most, what are their favorites in many categories. Its a good recommendation too.
- Review tour – Otto Von Trapezoid and the Empress of Thieves by Jesse Baruffi – that one surprised me with it’s high position 😀 It’s a good read, you guys should try it!
And three extra posts that got quite a lot of attention, but are a bit lower on the list due to some Top 5 posts 😛
- The beautiful blogger award! – I know, it’s the personal touch in these posts that make you read them and even click this little like button bellow 🙂 I feel the same. Plus there are links to other people blogs there, so it’s worth checking out.
- Being a book nerd – even more personal post from my early days 😛
- Grimm Fairy Tales episode 3 – funny how much this episode got more likes than others. I’m guessing it’s because of Rapunzel :D. And I want to see the lantern scene again… damn it…
Since it’s also going to be a motivational post for me I’m going to give an update on my reading challenges. There are less than 2 months left and I’m not moving forward lately… I got some reading suggestions under my last post, but it seems I have to really get into this if I intend to finish.
The A-Z Title challenge
- P: The Postman – yup, still stuck with this one
The A-Z Author challenge
- R: J.R. Stewart – Nirvana -> I really need to finish this soon, it comes out in about a week and I want to publish a review before
- Y: Yoon Ha Lee & others – The Humanity of Monsters – still reading; it’s a good book, I just finished a story that tells the story of Stephen King’s “It” from the monsters perspective. Quite imaginative!
That’s all for today :D. Thank you for all the follows, likes, comments and for simply being here. You are all awesome!